Post a question Back to Questions
Question by: Abhishek R , Post Date: August 01, 2017

caste convertion

I belongs to Kuruba caste and i want to convert in to Lingayath as i am a follower of basavanna, please assist me where and how can i take dheekshe?
Total Responses: 1
Answer by: Shivshanker Cheral, answered on: Aug 9, 2017

Contact: Basava Mantapa Banglaore or any other city Basava Mantapa.
Post Answer
To post answers you have to be member.
To become member click here!
Already have account Login here
Guru Basava Vachana

Akkamahadevi Vachana

[1] From the book "Vachana", pub: Basava Samiti Bangalore 2012.