- Siddharameshwar Jayanti (Jan 14)
- Maha Shivraatri
- Allama Prabhu Jayanti (Ugadi)
- Basava Jayanti (Viashakha Masa, Akshaya Trutiya)
- Akkamahadevi Jayanti
- Kayaka Day (May Day)
- Basava Panchami (Shravana Masa, Sudhha Panchami, also known as Nag Panchami)
- Neelamma Shashti (Next day of Basava Panchami)
- Channabasavanna Jayanti (Deepavali)
Celebration process of all the Sharana/Sharane Jayanti (Male/Female Devotees birthday)
1. First perform Dharma Guru Basavanna Puja and then perform the respective Sharana/Sharane Puja.
2. Cunduct “Sharana Sangama”, “Vachana Kammata” (sermon, conference) programs on the Sharana/Sharane Vachanas.
3. Arrange Daasoha (Prasada/meals).
4. Donate free books/equipment/tools for poor & financially weak people and encourage them to grow in society.
5. Educate & Encourage people to stop the bad habits (alcohol, tobacco, gutkha, cigarette etc…) on the occasion of Sharana/Sharane Jayanti.