(Regd No. 832/88) 6K, Municipal Complex, New Town, Mahaboobnagar, 509001(AP). Ph 08542-221445
Chief Convener/Correspondent) Vishwalingayat Parishad
1-6-40/7/B ‘Gurukrupa Nilayam’ Palsabgutta
‘VISHWALINGAYAT PARISHAD’ exists with GOD’s will and is registered at Hyderabad under Andhra Pradesh Public Societies Registration Act, 1350 Fasli (Act of 1350F) on 8th April, 1998 with registration No 832 of 1988. It’s by laws are written objectives,
1. Vishwalingayat Parishad was established in the year 1988 by the divine grace to enlightenment mankind according to Basava (Sharana) Tatva.
2. for the first 4 years tenure take activities in the distinct jurisdiction and conducted 1) Basava Dharma Prachar Salvas 2) Basava Dharma Shikshana Shibiras, 3) Istalinga Yoga (Ahimsa of Basava) training Camps.4) Basava Dharma Sammelanas Afterwards Parishad extended its activities to Hyderabad (Capital City of Andhra Pradesh) and conducted the above activities then it’s extended its activities into entire state and conducted “Basava Thatva Seminar” along with Dharmika Sabhas and home to home Dharmika Jagruti (Enlightenment) programme in the holy moth of “Shravana Masa” every year in different places.
3. Installed “Basava stall” from the year 2001, each year in the All India Industrial Exhibition at Exhibition grounds, Nampally, Hyderabad where thousands of people visits daily during Exhibition days i.e. 1st January to 15th February every year and contacted Basava Thatva in all Languages which is caste-creedless and given for the benefit of mankind.
4. Published the following books and other literature for the benefit of the following books and other literature for the benefit of readers and to know about Sharana Tathva.
|1. Vishwa Guruvu Basavanna||1997|
|2. Basava Dharma Darshini||1998|
|3. Jnapika (Prayer Book)||1996|
|4. Basava Dharma Parichayamu||2003|
|5. Jagajyoti Dinadarshini (Pocket Calendar) Every year from||2008|
|6. Basava Dairy Every year from||2010|
|7. Sri Basaveshwara Panchangam containing pages of Basava Dharma|
1. Conduct “Basava Dharma Sammelan” Inter state level.
2. Publication of Basva Dairy interstate level and after wards International level.
3. Publication of Basava and his time (period) Sharna, Sharani literature with their Vachanas.
4. Construction of Basava Mantapa and Basava Bhavans with the help of Philanthropists, which will work as Jnana Dashoha and Prasada Dashoha centres.
5. Establishing Aswaroodha Basaveshwara statue where ever possible.
6. Conducting Istalinga Diksha Shivia and Jangama Diksha Shivira and also training camp (Shivira) in thrataka yoga while giving knowledge of Panchachara, Astavrana and Shatsthala.
7. Conducting Sharana Kshetra Sandarashan tours of the following places
1) Basavana Bagewadi (Birth place of Prophet Basava) Bijapur Dist Karnataka
2) Basava Kalyana (Sharana Place and the place ruled by Lord Basava as a Prime minister in Chalukya Dynasty) Bidar Dist Karnataka.
3) Kudala Sangama (Vishwa Guru Basava’s Lingayikya place) Tq Hungund, Dist Bagalkot Karnataka
4) Shrishaila Kshetra (Allamaprabhu, Siddarameshwara, Akkamahadevi , Sakalesha Madarasa, Gorakshanatha and many more Sharanas of 12th Century visit place, Kurnool Dist Andhra Pradesh)
5) Kadalivanam: Akkamahadevi and Allamprabhu Ikya place, Lingal Mandal of Mahaboobnagar Dist Andhra Pradesh)
6) Akkamahadevi Gavi (Penance place of Akkamahadevi Near to Vatuvarlappy in the Srishailam Road of Mahaboobnagar Dist)
7) Udutadi (Birth place of Akkamahadevi . Shimoga Dist Karnataka)
8) Sholapur (Mahasamadhi place of Siddarameshwara Maharashtra state)
9) Allamagiri (Penance place of Allamaprabhu, Near Ichalkaranji of Kolhapur Dist Maharastra)
10) Naradagadda (Mahasamadhi place of Chennabasava swami Raichur Dist Karnataka)
11) Neredga (Mahasamadhi place of Siddalinga swamy. Magnoor Mandal, Near Maktal of Mahaboobnagar dist Andhra Pradesh)
12) Ratnagiri gutta Penance Mantapa (Penance place of Siddalinga Swamy Kollampally of Narayanpet Mandal Dist Mahaboobnagar Dist)
13) Kotanuaka (Revanasidda and other Sharanas of 12th Century place, Alai Mandal of Nalagond Dist. A.P)
14) Palkuriki (Basava Purana Author Somanatha Place Warrangal Dist Andhra Pradesh). 15) Bekkem (Shivatatvasara Author Mallikarjuna Panditaradhya of 12th Century Lingaikya place. Near Vellatur of Kollapu Dist of Maharashtra State)
16) Ulavi (Channabasaveswahra Lingaikya and other Sharna Sharni’s holy place Shimoga Dist Karnataka).17) Sharana Mantapa(Basavamission trust required place Plot no 320, Chenigacherla Near Ramakrishna Nagar, Near Mallapur, Ghatkesar Road, Hyderabad)
|Equality of Basava||Lingavantha Dharama|
 From the book "Vachana", pub: Basava Samiti Bangalore 2012.